INTRODUCING! The first Penguin Brawl colouring-in competition. From now until the 13/09/2017 we will be accepting submissions from young artist across the UK. Follow the link below to our website to download a large collection of un-coloured Penguin Brawl images ready to be printed and coloured-in.
Submission will be via Facebook and Twitter or email as well as through any locally participating schools and libraries. Simply post a visitors post on our Facebook page with a scan or photo of your submission, or Tweet it to us. Alternatively you can also submit physically at any participating school, library or youth organisation. These we will collect after the competition closes.
- Facebook submission – https://www.facebook.com/PenguinBrawl/
- Twitter submission – https://twitter.com/PentarcticHero
- Email submission – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Comment Submission – Also submit by commenting on this post.
- – Only one submission per person will be accepted through to the judging stage.
- – This competition is only open to ages 16 and under. No silly grownups…
- – Competition closes midnight 13th September 2017.
- – Spamming us will result in an immediate ban. We don’t like canned meats…
The Prize: Out of all the submissions we receive we will select the best 30 and these will be posted on our website and Facebook page for the whole world to enjoy. The 30 artists whose submissions are selected will also receive a copy of the game when it’s released near Christmas, and also a cuddly toy based on one of our characters.
This competition is open to all individuals, schools, libraries and youth clubs around the UK and we will be contacting organisations directly to offer them the chance to participate. However, contacting such a vast number of people and places can be very time consuming and our time here at RTK Studios is always very limited. So with this in mind any schools, libraries or organisations such as Scouts, Cubs, Girl Guides etc, that want to get ahead of the crowd can contact us directly via email.
Just email a short message to – email@example.com – with details of your organisation and we will arrange the best way to get your kids the images, and the easiest way for you to submit the art.
If you have printing facilities you can get involved straight away by downloading the competition colouring pack below. We can also email you the complete pack if that is preferred.
Good luck and happy colouring
Anthony Harris & Charlie Campbell
(RTK Studios lead developer & lead artist)
- The distribution of prizes will depend on whether our Kick-starter project is successful
- Organisations that participate in this event also here-by have the permission of RTK Studios to use these colouring sheets beyond the competition end date for continued educational and entertainment purposes